Java Coding Problems: Improve your Java Programming skills by solving real-world coding challenges
Develop your coding skills by exploring Java concepts and techniques such as Strings, Objects and Types, Data Structures and Algorithms, Concurrency, and Functional programmingKey Features
- Solve Java programming challenges and get interview-ready by using the power of modern Java 11
- Test your Java skills using language features, algorithms, data structures, and design patterns
- Explore areas such as web development, mobile development, and GUI programming
The super-fast evolution of the JDK between versions 8 and 12 has increased the learning curve of modern Java, therefore has increased the time needed for placing developers in the Plateau of Productivity. Its new features and concepts can be adopted to solve a variety of modern-day problems. This book enables you to adopt an objective approach to common problems by explaining the correct practices and decisions with respect to complexity, performance, readability, and more.
Java Coding Problems will help you complete your daily tasks and meet deadlines. You can count on the 300+ applications containing 1,000+ examples in this book to cover the common and fundamental areas of interest: strings, numbers, arrays, collections, data structures, date and time, immutability, type inference, Optional, Java I/O, Java Reflection, functional programming, concurrency and the HTTP Client API. Put your skills on steroids with problems that have been carefully crafted to highlight and cover the core knowledge that is accessed in daily work. In other words (no matter if your task is easy, medium or complex) having this knowledge under your tool belt is a must, not an option.
By the end of this book, you will have gained a strong understanding of Java concepts and have the confidence to develop and choose the right solutions to your problems.What you will learn
- Adopt the latest JDK 11 and JDK 12 features in your applications
- Solve cutting-edge problems relating to collections and data structures
- Get to grips with functional-style programming using lambdas
- Perform asynchronous communication and parallel data processing
- Solve strings and number problems using the latest Java APIs
- Become familiar with different aspects of object immutability in Java
- Implement the correct practices and clean code techniques
If you are a Java developer who wants to level-up by solving real-world problems, then this book is for you. Working knowledge of Java is required to get the most out of this book.
Detalles del producto
Obtén ingresos recomendado libros
Genera ingresos compartiendo enlaces de tus libros favoritos a través del programa de afiliados.Únete al programa de afiliados