ANDALUCIA 9TH ED ROUGH GUIDE
Discover this mesmerising region of Spain with the most incisive and entertaining guidebook on the market. Whether you plan to hike in the Sierra Nevada National Park, marvel at the world-famous Alhambra or discover Malaga's burgeoning art scene, The Rough Guide to Andalucia will show you the ideal places to sleep, eat, drink, shop and visit along the way.
- Independent, trusted reviews written with Rough Guides' trademark blend of humour, honesty and insight, to help you get the most out of your visit, with options to suit every budget.
- Full-colour chapter maps throughout - to explore the steep alleyways of Granada's Albaicin or wander Seville's orange tree-lined streets without needing to get online.
- Stunning images - a rich collection of inspiring colour photography.
- Things not to miss - Rough Guides' rundown of the best sights and experiences in Andalucia.
- Itineraries - carefully planned routes to help you organize your trip.
- Detailed coverage - this travel guide has in-depth practical advice for every step of the way. Areas covered include: Malaga; Cadiz; Seville; Huelva; Cordoba; Jaen; Granada; Almeria; Costa del Sol; The White Towns; Costa de la Luz; Gibraltar; Las Alpujarras; Ronda. Attractions include: Museo Picasso; La Giralda and Cathedral (Seville); Alcazar (Seville); Mezquita; Medina Azahara; Alhambra; Capilla Real (Granada).
- Basics - essential pre-departure practical information including getting there, local transport, accommodation, food and drink, festivals and events, sports and more.
- Background information - a Contexts chapter devoted to history, the background of flamenco, recommended books and a useful language section.
Make the Most of Your Time on Earth with The Rough Guide to Andalucia .
About Rough Guides : Escape the everyday with Rough Guides. We are a leading travel publisher known for our "tell it like it is" attitude, up-to-date content and great writing. Since 1982, we've published books covering more than 120 destinations around the globe, with an ever-growing series of ebooks, a range of beautiful, inspirational reference titles, and an award-winning website. We pride ourselves on our accurate, honest and informed travel guides.
Detalles del producto
Obtén ingresos recomendado libros
Genera ingresos compartiendo enlaces de tus libros favoritos a través del programa de afiliados.Únete al programa de afiliados