AQA A Level Sociology Themes and Perspectives: Year 1 and as
Exam Board: AQA
Level & Subject: AS / A-level Year 1 Sociology (7191, 7192)
First teaching: September 2015 First exams: June 2017
The most up-to-date coverage and in-depth exam support for AQA A-level Sociology, from the bestselling authors of Sociology: Themes and Perspectives .
This Student Book provides in-depth coverage of AQA's 2015 specifications, with chapters on Education, Research methods, Methods in context and Families and households.
- The clear, easy to navigate structure is precisely mapped to the AQA specification, with chapters offering the depth, detail and clarity that students need to analyse and evaluate at the highest levels.
- Support the full range of learners. Regular 'Summary' and 'Key Terms' boxes recap the main points and terminology for each section to consolidate understanding.
- Detailed evaluation throughout stretches those aiming for the highest grades. In 'Now and Then' features, the authors of groundbreaking sociological studies re-evaluate their own work in their own words, helping students assess its relevance to contemporary society.
- Build the skills required for exam success with AS and A-level exam practice questions for each topic, supported by sample responses at different levels for each question and examiner guidance drawn from the findings of the first AS and A-level exams.
- Up-to-date: each Student Book covers the latest research, theoretical developments and studies, as well as government policy. 'Contemporary issues' features present up-to-date case studies, articles and data with questions asking students to apply sociological ideas to contemporary society.
- Visually engaging: photographs with captions and activities draw students into topics, while panels from Sociology in Pictures give them a memorable snapshot of key methods and studies.
Detalles del producto
Obtén ingresos recomendado libros
Genera ingresos compartiendo enlaces de tus libros favoritos a través del programa de afiliados.Únete al programa de afiliados