Avery's Neonatology: Pathophysiology and Management of the Newborn
DescripciónManage newborns effectively through an accurate understanding of their pathophysiology with Avery's Neonatology! Originally authored by Dr. Gordon B. Avery, a founding father of the specialty, this respected neonatology reference is internationally acknowledged as the defining source on the pathophysiology and management of both preterm and full-term neonates.
- Make the most informed, appropriate clinical decisions with guidance and insights from hundreds of world authorities.
- Access the latest advances via comprehensive updates from 52 new authors as well as four completely new chapters.
- Apply evidence-based practices through links to multi-institutional trials.
- Find the answers you need more easily thanks to a new color format.
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- A powerful search that pulls results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use
Detalles del producto
Lippincott Williams and Wilkins
Fecha de Publicación
4 de septiembre de 2015
Obtén ingresos recomendado libros
Genera ingresos compartiendo enlaces de tus libros favoritos a través del programa de afiliados.Únete al programa de afiliados