Comprehensive Treatment of Chronic Pain by Medical, Interventional, and Integrative Approaches: The AMERICAN ACADEMY OF PAIN MED
Edited by master clinician-experts appointed by the American Academy of Pain Medicine, this is a state-of-the-art multidisciplinary textbook covering medical, interventional, and integrative approaches to the treatment and management of pain. It is designed as a practical and comprehensive primary reference for busy physicians and is also an up-to-date resource for preparing for certification examinations in pain medicine.
* Written and edited by world-class authorities
* "Key Points" preview contents of each chapter
* Leading edge medical topics, such as monitoring opioid use and abuse, and the emerging role of cannabinoids in pain treatment
* Expert guidance on full range of interventional techniques
* Clinical anatomy and physiology for the interventionist
* Behavioral dimensions of the experience and management of pain
* Integrative approaches for treating the "whole person"
* Legal issues, such as failure to treat pain
* First-hand patient accounts
Detalles del producto
Obtén ingresos recomendado libros
Genera ingresos compartiendo enlaces de tus libros favoritos a través del programa de afiliados.Únete al programa de afiliados