DescripciónThe book was conceived with the intention to provide relevant clinical information to practitioners and students about medications routinely used in the treatment of psychiatric disorders. The book intends to provide focussed material which can be easily assimilated, and the pocketbook format allows bedside use of the book. There are 12 chapters contributed by internationally recognized stalwarts in the field of psychiatry, covering important disorders or specific populations. The contribution from experts in the field provides clinical perspective to the rational and informed usage of medications in the clinical care.
- A drug resource providing up-to-date information on the rapidly evolving field of pharmacotherapeutics in psychiatry.
- Exhaustive coverage of various disease conditions commonly dealt in clinical practice.
- A surfeit of tables and charts provided with evidence-based comparative data on various drug therapies and their appropriate usage in clinical practice.
- Written by national and international experts having extensive research and clinical experience with a hand on the pulse of this rapidly evolving field of psychiatry.
- Useful for varied health professionals including psychiatrists, physicians, medical students, nursing professionals and others who are working in the field of mental health.
Detalles del producto
Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers
Fecha de Publicación
28 de febrero de 2020
Obtén ingresos recomendado libros
Genera ingresos compartiendo enlaces de tus libros favoritos a través del programa de afiliados.Únete al programa de afiliados