Research in Ethical Issues in Organizations (REIO) is a double-blind, peer-reviewed series that publishes rigorous academic research into organizational ethics from a wide variety of disciplinary perspectives.
In this volume, Educating for Ethical Survival , a special section focuses on the challenges of teaching ethics to practically minded students, aiming to make the task of teaching applied ethics more tractable and constructive. Further contributions explore a range of aspects of ethical survival. Topics covered include:
- propensity to moral disengagement
- ability to survive ethically amid discord
- finding ethical survival globally
- ethical survival of students
- content of social ethics courses
- why reflection is important in personal learning as a global citizen.
Detalles del producto
Obtén ingresos recomendado libros
Genera ingresos compartiendo enlaces de tus libros favoritos a través del programa de afiliados.Únete al programa de afiliados