DescripciónPublisher's Note: Products purchased from Third Party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
The best cases, the best questions, the best review-the BEST way to prepare for the General Surgery Boards and ABSITE
Ideal for both written and oral board prep, General Surgery Examination and Board Review is the perfect way to prepare for your certification exams. Covering the full range of exam topics, this high-yield review features an effective case-based approach that sharpens clinical decision-making skills and gives the content real-world relevance. Each of the 100+ chapters opens with a clinical case and is followed by Q&A related to that particular case. You also get detailed evidenced-based answer explanations and references to facilitate more in-depth study.
- 175 photos and illustrations
- 700+ questions with detailed answer explanations
- Topics mirror the exam blueprint to maximize the effectiveness of the study process
- Includes chapters on ethical/legal issues, robotic-assisted surgery, end of life care, and surgical nutrition
- Content reflects the latest clinical advances
Detalles del producto
Fecha de Publicación
14 de octubre de 2022
Obtén ingresos recomendado libros
Genera ingresos compartiendo enlaces de tus libros favoritos a través del programa de afiliados.Únete al programa de afiliados