HOW ARE YOU, SPOT? (LB)
Ladybird Readers is an ELT graded reader series for children aged 3 -11 learning English as a foreign or second language. The series includes traditional tales, popular characters, modern stories, and non-fiction.
- Beautifully illustrated books , carefully written by language learning experts.
- Structured language progression to develop children's reading, writing, speaking, listening and critical thinking skills .
- Eight levels follow the Common European Framework of Reference for language learning ( CEFR ).
- Language activities provide preparation for the Cambridge English Pre-A1 to A2 (YLE) tests.
- A unique code in each printed book provides access to online audio, extra activities and learning resources.
How are you, Spot?, a Beginner level Reader, helps children to learn and practice their first words in English. It introduces everyday phrases and focuses on vocabulary that young children can use in daily life. Simple text and repetition support understanding, and speaking and listening activities develop confidence.
Ask and answer "How are you?" with Spot.
Visit the Ladybird Education website for more information
Detalles del producto
Obtén ingresos recomendado libros
Genera ingresos compartiendo enlaces de tus libros favoritos a través del programa de afiliados.Únete al programa de afiliados