Lamellar Corneal Surgery
Publisher's Note: Products purchased from Third Party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
The definitive corneal surgery reference!
From its valuable review of the general anatomy of the cornea to its highly visual, hands-on guidance to the field's latest developments and surgical procedures, Lamellar Corneal Surgery is the most authoritative and comprehensive guide to the topic available.
In 10 state-of-the-art sections and 63 chapters, Lamellar Corneal Surgery :
- Offers detailed coverage of both anterior and posterior types of lamellar corneal surgical techniques and instruments
- Illuminates techniques and key concepts in every chapter, with more than 1000 full-color clinical and intraoperative photographs and other illustrations throughout
- Explains the terminology and abbreviations used within the subfield of lamellar corneal surgery
- Includes a valuable section devoted to pediatric corneal surgery
- Covers rarer issues such as burn trauma
- Includes a DVD featuring 11 surgical video clips
Detalles del producto
Obtén ingresos recomendado libros
Genera ingresos compartiendo enlaces de tus libros favoritos a través del programa de afiliados.Únete al programa de afiliados