Lonely Planet: The world's number one travel guide publisher*
Lonely Planet's Croatia is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Sail the island-speckled coastline, marvel at historic forts and mansions, and walk Dubrovnik's city walls - all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Croatia and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Croatia :
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights provide a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, people, music, landscapes, wildlife, cuisine, politics
- Covers Zagreb, Zagorje, Slavonia, Istria, Kvarner, Northern Dalmatia, Split & Central Dalmatia, Dubrovnik & Southern Dalmatia and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet's Croatia is our most comprehensive guide to Croatia, and is perfect for discovering both popular and offbeat experiences.
Looking for just the highlights? Check out Pocket Dubrovnik & the Dalmatian Coast , our small, handy-sized guide featuring the top sights and attractions for a shorter visit or weekend away.
About Lonely Planet: Lonely Planet is a leading travel media company and the world's number one travel guidebook brand, providing both inspiring and trustworthy information for every kind of traveller since 1973. Over the past four decades, we've printed over 145 million guidebooks and grown a dedicated, passionate global community of travellers. You'll also find our content online, and in mobile apps, video, 14 languages, nine international magazines, armchair and lifestyle books, ebooks, and more.
'Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other.' - New York Times
'Lonely Planet. It's on everyone's bookshelves, it's in every traveller's hands. It's on mobile phones. It's on the Internet. It's everywhere, and it's telling entire generations of people how to travel the world.' - Fairfax Media (Australia)
*Source: Nielsen BookScan: Australia, UK, USA, 5/2016-4/2017
Detalles del producto
Obtén ingresos recomendado libros
Genera ingresos compartiendo enlaces de tus libros favoritos a través del programa de afiliados.Únete al programa de afiliados