Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Inside Lonely Planet's Experience USA you'll travel through sprawling cities, small towns, great plains, snow-capped mountains and redwood forests, road-tripping down the Pacific Coast Highway, learning how to spot a bear in the wild, and discovering where to find the country's best music, bourbon, barbeque and more.
This new part-pictorial, part-guidebook hardback is built around themes that introduce you to the heart of the USA, and is packed with trip-planning tips and information on the most authentic local sights and activities - shining a spotlight on the huge diversity of people, places, culture, food and history that shape this extraordinary country. It's perfect for seasoned travellers and lovers of all things Americana who want to discover something new and exciting.
- Includes over 90 experiences stretching across the USA
- Multiple ways to navigate the book - thematically, geographically or by interest
- Hundreds of stunning photos on gloss paper stock
Experience USA is presented across five themes:
- Big & bold: Majestic nature, epic journeys and cultural powerhouses
- Americanarama: Cars, bourbon, barbecue and the American spirit
- Melting pot: A multicultural blend of irresistible cuisine, music and customs
- Innovation & creation: World-famous arts, music and culture
- Surprising experiences: The underrated, unexpected and downright mysterious
Get to the heart of the USA and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet 's Experience USA :
- Full-colour images throughout
- Inspiration for your next trip, to help tailor it to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips that reveal sights and cultural attractions beyond the guidebooks
- Covers American icons, modern USA, the American way of life and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet 's Experience USA covers both top sights and roads less travelled, and is the perfect place to get inspired and plan an itinerary for an upcoming trip.
Once you've decided where you're headed in the USA, check out the relevant Lonely Planet USA destination travel guides for even more detailed planning and on-the-go advice.
About Lonely Planet: Lonely Planet is a leading travel media company and the world's number one travel guidebook brand, providing both inspiring and trustworthy information for every kind of traveller since 1973. Over the past four decades, we've printed over 145 million guidebooks and grown a dedicated, passionate global community of travellers. You'll also find our content online, on mobile, video and in 14 languages, 12 international magazines, armchair and lifestyle books, ebooks, and more.
Detalles del producto
Obtén ingresos recomendado libros
Genera ingresos compartiendo enlaces de tus libros favoritos a través del programa de afiliados.Únete al programa de afiliados