A comprehensive reference for current applications of MR imaging
This book is a comprehensive guide to the basic principles and clinical applications of MR imaging for all regions of the body. The opening chapter provides a thorough overview of the basic principles for MR imaging, contrast agents, risks and side effects associated with MR imaging, and common imaging artifacts. The remaining chapters address common pathological findings in the head and neck, thorax, female breast, abdomen, pelvis, lymph nodes, musculoskeletal system, and vessels. A final chapter discusses the applications of whole-body MRI, whole-body MR angiography, and high-field MRI at 3 T.
- Clear guidelines on how to perform techniques, select the appropriate contrast media, attain the best images, and analyze the findings
- More than 100 differential diagnosis tables that are ideal for at-a-glance review
- Detailed comparisons of MR findings and findings using other modalities
- 1,350 high-quality images and illustrations demonstrating important concepts
- Bulleted lists of "MRI Specifics" highlighting key points
This practical, user-friendly text is a valuable resource for residents and fellows in radiology. It is also an ideal reference for seasoned radiologists seeking to sharpen their MR diagnostic imaging skills.
Detalles del producto
Obtén ingresos recomendado libros
Genera ingresos compartiendo enlaces de tus libros favoritos a través del programa de afiliados.Únete al programa de afiliados