Navigating Sleeplessness: How to Sleep Deeper and Better for Longer
Are you struggling to sleep?
We are experiencing a sleeplessness epidemic. Some of us are lucky enough to sleep soundly, but many of us encounter problems. The good news is we can all take steps to improve the quality of our slumber.
The key to sleeping well is developing good habits that work for you. In this book, Dr Lindsay Browning will demonstrate what healthy sleep looks like, then go on to show you how to work to improve your own sleep quality, with advice and exercises that are tailored to you. She will help you to discover what works, so that you can build and maintain a healthy personal plan.
Discover how to:
* Understand the difference between 'good' and 'bad' sleep
* Challenge your misconceptions about how well, or how badly, you sleep
* Cope better with temporary sleeplessness
* Unlearn bad habits
* Practise tailored self-care that's designed to give you a better night's rest
* Learn techniques for calming your overactive mind at night
* Welcome your body's warning signs that help you to prioritize rest
Detalles del producto
Obtén ingresos recomendado libros
Genera ingresos compartiendo enlaces de tus libros favoritos a través del programa de afiliados.Únete al programa de afiliados