New Integrated Science for the Caribbean Book 2
The highly successful New Integrated Science for the Caribbean , for use in lower secondary schools, has been revised for this second edition into a two-volume course. The series maintains its integrated and practical approach to science, but has been updated to account for the latest syllabus developments. Added freshness is provided by a re-designed layout, with new photographs and illustrations.
The original features retained are:
- Coverage of the syllabus in units which explore the world around us giving a varied and balanced insight into it, with an emphasis on making science fun.
- The overall aim that students should gain the knowledge, awareness and skills-of-application necessary for sound scientific understanding and judgement.
- A practical emphasis on science as it affects our daily lives in the Caribbean, backed up by information about scientists and scientific phenomena unique to our region.
Features new to this edition include:
- New and revised activities and 'On your own' section.
- Revised and extended summaries and questions at the end of each unit.
- Three end-of-term tests to evaluate student performance during the year.
Detalles del producto
Obtén ingresos recomendado libros
Genera ingresos compartiendo enlaces de tus libros favoritos a través del programa de afiliados.Únete al programa de afiliados