The Case for a Creator Study Guide Revised Edition: Investigating the Scientific Evidence That Points Toward God
"My road to atheism was paved by science...ironically, so was my later journey to God."
Journalist and award-winning author of The Case for Christ Lee Strobel examines the idea that science isn't the enemy of faith, but that it provides a solid foundation for belief in God. New scientific discoveries point to the incredible complexity of our universe, a complexity best explained by the existence of a Creator.
This six-session video study (DVD/digital video sold separately) invites participants to encounter the evidence of a Creator. Join Strobel in reexamining the theories that once led him away from God. Pastors, small group leaders, and individuals seeking resources that answer tough questions about the existence of God and the claims of rationality will find compelling answers in The Case for a Creator study, investigating probing questions like:
- Where do science and faith overlap or agree?
- As a form of knowledge, what are the weaknesses of science and rationality?
- How much can I depend on science while still have a thriving faith?
- Is faith in God ever based on rationality?
- Science and God
- Doubts about Darwinism
- The Evidence of Cosmology
- The Fine-tuning of the Universe
- The Evidence of Biochemistry
- The DNA and the Origin of Life
Designed for use with the Case for a Creator Revised Video Study 9780310699606 (sold separately).
Detalles del producto
Obtén ingresos recomendado libros
Genera ingresos compartiendo enlaces de tus libros favoritos a través del programa de afiliados.Únete al programa de afiliados