The Flower Farmer's Year: How to Grow Cut Flowers for Pleasure and Profit
Grow your own cut flowers and you can fill your house with the gorgeous colours and heavenly scents of your favourite blooms, knowing that they haven't travelled thousands of miles - and you can make money while you do it!
Combining boundless passion with down-to-earth guidance and practical advice, Georgie Newbery draws on her own experiences as an artisan flower farmer and florist as she takes you through:
* how to start a cut-flower patch
* what to grow
* cutting, conditioning and presenting cut flowers
* creating a hedgerow Christmas
* starting a cut-flower business
* where to sell
* marketing and social media
* a flower farmer's year planner.
Whether you want to grow for your own pleasure or start your own business, The Flower Farmer's Year is the perfect guide.
Detalles del producto
Obtén ingresos recomendado libros
Genera ingresos compartiendo enlaces de tus libros favoritos a través del programa de afiliados.Únete al programa de afiliados