The Rough Guide to Bath, Bristol & Somerset (Travel Guide with Free eBook)
The Rough Guide to Bath, Bristol & Somerset
Make the most of your time on Earth with the ultimate travel guides.
World-renowned 'tell it like it is' travel guide, now with free eBook.
Discover Bath, Bristol and Somerset with this comprehensive and entertaining travel guide, packed with practical information and honest recommendations by our independent experts. Whether you plan to immerse yourself in Georgian Bath, discover Bristol's street art or go hiking on the Mendips, The Rough Guide to Bath, Bristol and Somerset will help you discover the best places to explore, eat, drink, shop and sleep along the way.
Features of this travel guide to Bath, Bristol and Somerset:
- Detailed regional coverage: provides practical information for every kind of trip, from off-the-beaten-track adventures to chilled-out breaks in popular tourist areas
- Honest and independent reviews: written with Rough Guides' trademark blend of humour, honesty and expertise, our writers will help you make the most from your trip to Bath, Bristol and Somerset
- Meticulous mapping: practical full-colour maps, with clearly numbered, colour-coded keys. Find your way around Bath, Bristol and many more locations without needing to get online
- Fabulous full-colour photography : features inspirational colour photography, including Glastonbury Tor and Clevedon Pier
- Time-saving itineraries: carefully planned routes will help inspire and inform your on-the-road experiences
- Things not to miss: Rough Guides' rundown of Bath, Bristol and Somerset's best sights and top experiences
- Travel tips and info: packed with essential pre-departure information including getting around, accommodation, food and drink, health, the media, festivals, sports and outdoor activities, culture and etiquette, shopping and more
- Background information: comprehensive ' Contexts' chapter provides fascinating insights into Bath, Bristol and Somerset, with coverage of history, religion, ethnic groups, environment, wildlife and books, plus a handy language section and glossary
- The ultimate travel tool: download the free eBook to access all this from your phone or tablet
- Covers : Bath and around; Bristol and around; Wells and the Mendips; Glastonbury and the Somerset Levels; South Somerset; Taunton, Bridgwater and the Quantocks; The coast; Exmoor; East Somerset; Salisbury and Stonehenge
You may also be interested in: The Rough Guide to Norfolk and Suffolk, The Rough Guide to Kent, Sussex and Surrey
About Rough Guides: Rough Guides have been inspiring travellers for over 35 years, with over 30 million copies sold globally. Synonymous with practical travel tips, quality writing and a trustworthy 'tell it like it is' ethos, the Rough Guides list includes more than 260 travel guides to 120+ destinations, gift-books and phrasebooks.
Detalles del producto
Obtén ingresos recomendado libros
Genera ingresos compartiendo enlaces de tus libros favoritos a través del programa de afiliados.Únete al programa de afiliados