This is the definitive story of Triumph, told through 130 years of its magnificent motorcycles.
Created with support from Triumph and with a foreword from CEO Nick Bloor, The Art of the Motorcycle is a celebration of Triumph's most beautiful bikes, and an essential companion for any fan.
With unprecedented access behind the scenes , the book tells the story of Triumph's motorcycles through the years, from the earliest models and much-loved classics to the most recent bikes. Features include:
- Entries on each of the greatest Triumph models
- Stunning photography throughout - including never-before-seen images
- Detailed technical information
- Early design sketches
- First-hand reports from the people who were there
- Other treasures from the Triumph archives
With insightful, thoroughly-researched text , Triumph - The Art of the Motorcycle is the ultimate history of an enduring icon, told through its greatest machines.
Detalles del producto
Octopus Publishing Group
Fecha de Publicación
5 de octubre de 2017
Obtén ingresos recomendado libros
Genera ingresos compartiendo enlaces de tus libros favoritos a través del programa de afiliados.Únete al programa de afiliados