500 ACT English and Reading Questions to Know by Test Day, Third Edition
All the ACT English and Reading practice you need—updated to match the latest exam and presented in an easy-to-use format
Achieve your highest score with 500 ACT English and Reading Questions to Know by Test Day, Third Edition. This book is packed with the latest ACT style questions and prompts covering all the essential English and Reading topics you’ll see on the exam, accompanied by answers with detailed answer explanations for clarity. It’s the perfect way to sharpen your skills and build your confidence for test day.
Organized by subject with both multiple choice and free-response questions, 500 ACT English and Reading Questions to Know by Test Day provides excellent practice to help you make the most of your review time. With small bits of information presented for quick and easy review, this essential study guide is helpful for all types of students, whether you’re looking for a thorough refresh of topics or need extra help understanding specific question types.
- 500 ACT English and Reading questions and answers organized by subject
- Written to parallel the latest topics and format of the English and Reading sections
- An easy-reference answer key with comprehensive explanations
- Bonus chapters give you step-by-step advice on how to write an ACT essay, with sample prompts
- Small bits of practice make review simple, allowing you to go at your own pace and track your progress accordingly
Detalles del producto
Obtén ingresos recomendado libros
Genera ingresos compartiendo enlaces de tus libros favoritos a través del programa de afiliados.Únete al programa de afiliados