Calculations in AS/A Level Chemistry
"Calculations in AS and A Level Chemistry fills a gap in the market and provides excellent coverage of the calculations needed at A Level. Chapters are clearly laid out, with plenty of worked examples, and there are helpful notes throughout."
The Times Educational Supplement, April 2001.
- Suitable for use with all AS and A Level specifications, it helps students to understand mathematical concepts specific to AS and A Level Chemistry.
- Assumes only a basic knowledge of GCSE Chemistry to help bridge the gap between GCSE and AS/A Level.
- Ideal as a self-study text to build students' knowledge and competence in completing calculations.
- Uses simple language to clearly explain the basic principles.
- Guides students through each exercise with help and hint boxes as they gradually progress through the text.
- Covers variants of each type of calculation.
Detalles del producto
Obtén ingresos recomendado libros
Genera ingresos compartiendo enlaces de tus libros favoritos a través del programa de afiliados.Únete al programa de afiliados