Mine Waste Utilization
This book is a comprehensive work on utilization of overburden waste, ash, tailings, and other processed waste produced by mining industry. It details various laboratory tests to identify the suitability of mine waste. It explains varied usage of different types of mine waste as in concrete pavements, bricks and to enhance fertile characteristics of waste lands. Various physico-mechanical properties of mine waste material and their optimum percentage for replacement with sand and coarse aggregate along with additives for optimum strength of concrete / bricks are discussed.
- Covers the technical approach in terms of testing and characterizing mine waste
- Focusses on effective use of mining waste to make sustainable and ecofriendly mining
- Presents analysis of physical properties of iron ore waste and their usage
- Describes testing methods for each type of mine waste and its physical property characterization for every application
- Includes detailed study to use iron ore waste and tailings in concrete pavements
This book is aimed at researchers, professionals and graduate students in mining, geotechnical, and civil engineering.
Detalles del producto
Obtén ingresos recomendado libros
Genera ingresos compartiendo enlaces de tus libros favoritos a través del programa de afiliados.Únete al programa de afiliados