Philip's Moon Map
The essential map for all Moon watchers.
The Philip's Moon Map - the awesome beauty of the moon brought to life in this practical map for Moonwatchers which locates, describes and indexes more than 500 physical features on the visible side of the moon. Who hasn't marvelled at the lunar landscape whether glancing up from Earth or being gripped by NASA imagery?
Ever since the 1960s, when Neil Armstrong walked those first steps on the surface, we have had a particular fascination with the moon, but that grip goes back to the dawn of humanity. Our nearest neighbour in space, the moon is hugely important with its impact on tides and many other natural cycles that surround us, so to be able to look and read its landscape is especially revealing and valuable.
· Superbly detailed map of the Moon's visible surface
· 500 Moon features located on the map, with a clear index
· Craters, seas, mountains, peaks and valleys
· Landing sites of manned and unmanned spacecraft located
· Helpful text aids the best effective moonwatching
· Plus map of the far side of the Moon as revealed by satellites
· Maps drawn by lunar expert Dr. John Murray
Detalles del producto
Obtén ingresos recomendado libros
Genera ingresos compartiendo enlaces de tus libros favoritos a través del programa de afiliados.Únete al programa de afiliados