What Your Doctor Didn't Tell You: How Complementary and Alternative Medicine Can Help Your Pain
Dr. Karima Hirani (Autor)
DescripciónHelp with your pain is within reach! Let Dr. Karima Hirani teach you the most advanced therapies from alternative and complementary medicine for your pain.
One in five American adults suffer from chronic pain and it affects over a billion people globally. While consumers spend billions of dollars on over-the-counter and prescription remedies, the usual outcomes of standard pain management are dismal. So, why are pain sufferers told so often that they need to live with their pain?
Pain can impact every aspect of our lives from overall wellbeing and psychological health to economic and social welfare. Anxiety, depression, insomnia, and stress are four of the most common symptoms that accompany chronic pain—but all are actually treatable.
For decades, Dr. Karima Hirani achieved successful treatment for thousands of pain sufferers. What Your Doctor Didn’t Tell You: How Complementary and Alternative Medicine Can Help Your Pain offers readers a less invasive, natural, integrative approach that can finally provide them with relief. Combining the most advanced therapies from alternative and complementary medicine, her book shows how pain sufferers can improve their quality of life, performance, and prevention—and much more including:
- How Mother Nature’s pulsed electromagnetic fields work to resolve pain;
- The secret treatment which helped President Kennedy with his chronic back pain that you can also use;
- How Oxygen-ozone therapy succeeds when other pain treatments fail;
- How to manage your gut-brain axis to control inflammation and pain;
- How the allergy elimination diet with exercise can bring about a 25 - 30 percent improvement of pain; and
- That not all knee pain is osteoarthritis, so you may not need that knee replacement.
Detalles del producto
Fecha de Publicación
1 de septiembre de 2022
Obtén ingresos recomendado libros
Genera ingresos compartiendo enlaces de tus libros favoritos a través del programa de afiliados.Únete al programa de afiliados